Ugly Cute




It's been a while since I dropped by the blog with a new post. This fall I keep finding myself drawn to pieces that I can't decide if they are ugly or cute. Something about the rusty hues of fall and a practical approach to dressing for cooler weather ends up with a look that's somewhat utilitarian, yet still right on trend. I keep seeing sherpa-lined corduroy jackets everywhere, in the men's, women's and children's sections, so I knew I was on to something when the style caught my eye. There's a very 70s vibe to the ugly cute look, with textures like knit, corduroy, shiny pleather, and sherpa; colors of rust, brown, mustard, and pumpkin; silhouettes like flare pants, loose fits, and cropped cuts. All very suitable for the fall season! Lean into the vibe, or pair one of these styles with more feminine pieces to balance it out. 




Sherpa lined corduroy jacket: Gap / Free People 

Gap leopard pants / grey leopard jeans 

Free People fuzzy plaid shacket

Anthro faux leather pants / or in moss

Anthro leopard mini skirt


Anthro velvet flare pants

Anthro plaid flare pant

Waffle tees: Free People / Gap 

Anthro faux leather shorts set 

LOFT corduroy shirt jacket

LOFT corduroy pants


And, to accessorize, a few cute cute fall pieces to complete any outfit. 

Anthro plaid scarf 

Headbands 

Anthro checkered cowl scarf

Felt rancher hat

Knee socks 








Comments

Popular Posts