Paper Hearts


Last week I was in the Strand bookstore buying a book for my bookclub, and as usual had to browse the stationary section as well. They had some of the cutest notebooks, notepads and cards that I couldn't resist getting a few! I walked out with this foliage-dotted notebook (I've been on a bit of a plant kick lately) and this adorable simple heart notepad, plus a matching heart card. I also eyed a fun reading journal with suggestions for categories to read and prompts to write about the books you read. It might not be something I'd use a lot, so I didn't get it, but the writing prompts to jot down your thoughts after finishing the book could be kind of fun, and I wish I'd taken note of some of them that I could use on my own. I've been having fun with the heart notepad so far, jotting down lists and reminders as I like to do, and something about writing on pretty paper is just so pleasing.

More cute plant notebooks: TerracottaMonstera / Cactus / Fox & Hare / Meadow
More cute notepads: Rose Lined / Notes to Self Green / Blocks / Note to Self / Heart / Leaves
Simple heart cards: Happy / Gold / Mine / Hug





Comments

Popular Posts