Find of the Week: Snake Flats


I spent some time over the weekend wandering through TJ Maxx, and found these adorable snakeskin print flats from Madden Girl in the shoe section. The pointed toe is stylish and chic for the office, while a neutral black and white animal print is subtle  and fun. These loafer flats are made from a super pliable faux leather that is comfortable to walk in, and I'd say they run a little big in size.

At such a great price, these cuties will be living under my desk to be paired with my workday outfits.

Alright, I thought I had the link to the exact shoe, but it turns out I was wrong and it's not the exact shoe. However, I found several versions that look just as good - the Abound pair pictured above is basically an exact dupe of the pair I got. Check these out:


Wore them to grab lunch the other day! 

Comments

Popular Posts