Find of the Week: Anthro Rug

I have been on the search for some new home decor items to refresh my bedroom, including looking for a new plush white rug with a subtle pattern to it - and I found just the thing! I came across this white Joanna Gaines for Anthropologie hand-knotted rug in an Anthro sale, it's white, it's fluffy, and it was a steal on sale! I'm excited for it to arrive and see it in place in my room. A chic, clean, and slightly boho look is what I'm going for with my room refresh, and I think this will work perfectly!

UPDATE: Anthropologie cancelled my order. So upsetting! I was really excited about this rug. I was told that they didn't have enough inventory to fulfill my order, which is so disappointing! Gotta keep looking I guess...


There is also a set of matching throw pillows! More throw pillows is really the last thing I need, but they would make a really cute complimenting set. 



Comments

Popular Posts