Urban Ideas

I decided recently that it's time to upgrade my room - to get rid of some of the decor and storage items I've held onto since my college dorm days, and upgrade to more sophisticated and chic options.

I've been doing a little online searching for new pieces, and after scrolling through all 59 pages of home decor on the Urban Outfitters website wanted to share with you a few of the best picks that made it onto my wishlist.




  • Faux plants in a range of styles, sizes and price points. Just as cute as the real thing and a heck of a lot easier to care for! Not to mention, more cat-proof.
  • Cute storage bins in metal or wood.
  • Wall art - while I'd generally prefer to purchase art directly from the artists and makers rather than a large retailer, I couldn’t help but add this stunning and simple floral silhouette print to my list.
  • Fruity shower curtains are so fun and vibrant to add color and playfulness to the bathroom! 
  • Decorative garlands, whether with lights or without, are a great way to dress up a blank wall, and I’m really into the celestial star and moon theme these days.
  • Woven wall mirrors. I have a set of round wall mirrors that create a similar look, but I love the boho feel of this woven set.

  • Removable wallpaper is a fun way to dress up a rental space, and some of these prints are so fun! The papaya and the cheetah are cute and quirky while some of the abstract prints like terrazzo and tie-dye in soft shades of blue provide a soothing vibe.
  • Hanging shelves and hanging planters for an easy bohemian feel. I’ve got my mind set on buying a hanging plant for my window (bonus - it’s out of cat reach there!) and one of these planters may just be the one for the job.
  • Freaking adorable toaster adds retro chic vibes to any kitchen situation.
  • Instant picture frames and magnets. A chic and personal way to showcase those tiny instant photos! These would also make great gifts.
  • Sassy tiger hook, because why not?





Comments

Popular Posts