Plant Lady



I've been on a bit of a plant kick lately - wanting to bring some greenery indoors I suppose, to add life, oxygen, and color into my space. Last week I bought a few succulents and cacti for my desk at work as well as my apartment, and I've been searching for a hanging planter to add to my window as well. These are just a few of the cuties I picked up recently.

Fingers crossed I can keep them alive! Something about having some live greenery nearby just makes me so happy. Plus, cute planters can't hurt! As soon as a find something I like for my window space I plan on getting some kind of a fern or hanging plant to go there, which will bring natural color and tropical vibes to my apartment. And who doesn't want some tropical vibes to get through the winter!

From PlantShed 

From PopUp Florist 


Comments

Popular Posts