Repeat Offender: Winter Wear

You know when an outfit is so good you rewear it over and over? 

Usually, I tend to avoid rewearing an exact outfit and prefer to switch it up, mix and match, find a look that fits my current mood rather than squeeze myself into a set pre-determined look. 

However this one outfit - a loose cropped sweater in rose with washed black crop flare jeans - is one I’ve been finding myself turning to again and again, it’s just that good. Something about the muted dusty color combo and casual chic fit are both so on point and so universal that I reach for this look repeatedly. I’ve worn it to catch up with friends over drinks, to work on a Tuesday, and for a casual Saturday afternoon in the city. 

The crop flare jean pairs best with a heeled ankle bootie, and I’ve been opting for classic black suede pair with this combo. Details like the button front and raw hem of the jeans, low v neck and textured knit of the sweater keep things interesting even with such a simple sweater-and-jeans combo. For accessories I've been leaning towards a simple necklace and dainty earrings that shimmer and move but don't overpower the look. 

Comments

Popular Posts