Loving Lately: Hair and Body Products

Some hair and body products I have been loving lately:


  • Moroccan Oils dry shampoo is my new favorite dry shampoo. It is super lightweight yet removes shine and smells good too. I've tried many dry shampoos and most are too heavy for my fine hair and don't even remove the shine of second-day hair enough. My favorite until now has been Psssst, but this Moroccan Oils one takes the cake. I got the 'Light Tones.' 
  • Moroccan Oils Protect & Prevent Spray. This came as a sample size, and I absolutely love it. I had my hair colored in December, so it is drier and more tangly that usual and needs a little extra moisture after washing and before drying. This spray provides the perfect amount of hydration and smoothing as well as protecting my hair from the heat of my drier and styling tools. Plus it smells great, just like their shampoo! I just ordered the full size bottle to keep me going once the sample runs out. 
  • Philosophy lotion, especially the 'Fresh Cream' scents - fresh cream, fresh cream and mint, fresh cream and raspberries... I've been finding them in stock occasionally at my local TJ Maxx at great prices! 
  • LaVanila perfume has me smelling like a treat. This is my go-to year round scent that is clean, fresh, and homey all at once. It smells just like vanilla extract in the best way. 
  • Crystal face roller for those mornings I wake up feeling inexplicably puffy and fatigued. I find that rolling my face really helps with de-puffing and drainage on the days that I need it, and even has helped with clearing swollen glands when I was sick with a cold. I've heard that popping the roller into the freezer for a bit before use is a really great trick too as the cold stone is soothing and refreshing on your skin. 






Comments

Popular Posts