Seriously Comfy




I’ve gotten serious about my lounge wear lately.

I used to either wear my outfit from the day around the house (gotta milk it for all it’s worth!) or lounge around in old tired pajamas or sweats. The idea of spending a lot of money on something that you never leave the house in and that will wear out quickly from the amount of use it gets seemed silly. But conversely, something you wear so often is worth investing in right? I got sick of feeling frumpy around the house and decided to step up my loungewear game. From matching pajama sets (no more random mix and match!) to comfy bralettes and sweatpants, I've consciously upped my comfy game over the past year. Having nicer loungewear pieces feels so luxurious and it goes along with the self-care mindset of being intentional about relaxing. Since people often spend so much time at home on evenings and weekends it's nice to be excited about the comfortable clothes you wear around the house so often, and for me cute matching sets, fun prints, and casual flattering silhouettes make all the difference for getting excited about staying home! Now, when I go shopping I find myself gravitating towards the loungewear section more and more. I wanted to share a few of my favorite lounge finds.

grey Z Supply pjs set tank / shorts
- floral Z Supply pjs set tee / shorts
- softest cotton Splendid leopard pjs
- Anthro bralettes in spots / black
- Love by Gap loungewear - modal joggers / favorite tank / satin shorts & cami / casual sweatshirtmodal henley / lace edge cami & shorts / tank bralette
- cozy chic slippers 
- J. Crew jogger sweatpants 

Having chic and cozy loungewear makes me feel so much more put together, and more excited to stay in on the weekends and evenings. Comfy pajamas are a luxury I can feel good about buying, since it's something I wear nightly. And if I have to run a quick errand in my sweatpants? At least I'll look cute and put together in these options! 










Comments

Popular Posts