"Let's Do This" - Stationary Haul



A post I've had in drafts since March and never hit publish! 

How adorable are these stationary pieces? I was drawn in by the cute florals and playful wildcats, and somehow the collection of these four pieces together creates the perfect color palette of soft reds and muted floral greens. I always like to stock up on cute birthday cards when I come across them, rather than scrambling at the last minute to find a card I actually like when I need one. These two minis are utterly adorable for tucking in with a gift. I'm always drawn to mini cards for some reason, I think they're so fun and different, so these two were no-brainers for me to add to my stash. 

The notebook and to-do list notepad brighten up my desk and keep me feeling inspired! There's just something about writing with pen and paper that I'll never get enough of. I love the checkboxes on the notepad so I can check off items as I complete them and see how much progress I've made on the list, as well as the motivating floral-adorned "Let's Do This!" 
Links below! 




Comments

Popular Posts