Find of the Week: Océanne Shop

 I love finding small independent boutiques and artists to support whose products fit with my style and inspire me. I was drawn to Océanne, a jewelry line and shop based in Cleveland, for their hip jewelry and also fell in love with the feminine floral teeshirt prints. I ordered two necklaces and a tee from them, and have my eye on sooo many more pieces! The minimalist and modern aesthetic is fresh and bold with dreamy French undertones that really speak to me. I'm really into the feminine and floral hand drawings I keep seeing lately like this Fleur Sauvage tee and the print I mentioned here

I've been wearing my tigress necklace a ton, I love the bold and fearless vibe it carries, and the tee is the perfect work from home uniform. Plus, you're supporting a black-owned business when you buy from them! 

Links below! 

Sunburst necklace / Le Tigre necklace / Fleur Sauvage tee 




Comments

Popular Posts