Find of the Week: Small Storage Upgrades



I made two small upgrades to my bedroom storage last week and it has made such a difference in the overall appearance of the room. I found these two baskets at TJ Maxx and the simplicity of color and style really helped to tone down and elevate the space. For my hair tools I switched from a hot pink plastic bin to a wire 'wine basket' that almost fades into the background but can withstand the heat when I put my tools away. I also upgraded from a cutesy tote bag to a woven fabric basket in white for other small items and the difference is subtle but effective at moving my space towards the mature boho chic vibe that I have in mind.

I'm also eyeing - a basket like this one for a bedroom trashcan (to replace the pink metal one I've had since college), clear makeup organizers like thisor this to sort my various makeup samples and skincare products, and a small gold colored metal storage basket for my nail polish collection.

The finished look! 

Eyeing... 

Before >> After       


Comments

Popular Posts