Find of the week: Peachy Color palette


I stumbled across this pretty color palette recently and felt inspired by the bright but relaxing peachy hues in sumptuous curving shapes. A variety of rounded shapes and range of colors create a cohesive yet diverse set of vases to brighten up any space and display single stem flowers or small bunches of greenery. How sweet would this set be on a bookshelf or mantle, or poised on a windowsill overflowing with buds? The peachy hues, ranging from pinks to reds and oranges, are feminine and yet almost earthy neutrals, and I really love the way a small touch of yellow on the adjacent throw pillow pops with the warm sunny shades.

 I am keeping this color palette in mind as I consider redecorating my room.

West Elm ceramic vases / porcelain vase / pillow


Comments

Popular Posts